It is possible I'm running out of things to say. How about a random list of fascinating Frances facts?
1. I like eating mayonnaise, but I do not like seeing mayonnaise. Blobs of mayonnaise on the kitchen counter are particularly troubling.
2. I felt vaguely ill as I wrote the above sentence.
3. Once, when I was six or seven, my cat birthed a litter of kittens on my lap. I had no idea what was happening at the time, and I have yet to recover.
4. The first love of my life was Bobby Mudd. I was seven. He didn't know I was alive.
5. If I didn't dye my hair, it would be almost entirely gray.
6. When I see women my age (late 40s) who have entirely gray heads of hair, I think they look really cool.
7. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop dying my hair.
8. I am helpless in front of a bag Doritos.
9. It's only been in the last year or so that I've stopped wondering if the people in the pews around me at church think I'm a good singer.
10. This is only because it finally occurred to me that I'm really not that good of a singer.
Okay, that's it for this Friday night! See you tomorrow with more fascinating tidbits!