What could it be? Why, fabric of course!
1. My house needs a good, deep and thorough cleaning.
2. I wish I had enough money to pay someone to give my house a good, deep and thorough cleaning.
3. I would be so happy if my house were clean.
4. Why won't my children clean my house for me?
5. Last night I worked in my garden until dark. I love working in my garden. But it has taken me three weeks of fairly good weather to get motivated to work in my garden.
6. I have been very lazy lately.
7. I am of the opinion that a bowl of cereal makes an excellent supper.
8. I wish other people in my family liked a good tofu-broccoli-barley stir-fried curry. Or anything with feta cheese mixed in. Tabouli. I'm pretty sure I could live on Mideastern, Mediterranean and Indian food.
9. Unfortunately, everyone else my family would starve if we ate only what I wanted to eat.
10. Time to make another meatloaf.
11. Do you ever get tired of doing the grocery shopping? I shop every Friday afternoon, and every Friday afternoon, I think, 'Really? I have to do this again?'
12. Time to do an online grocery order! Let the grocery do the shopping for me!
13. If you want to read a really good history book about, say, the Civil Rights Movement or Thomas Jefferson, may I recommend you look for your book in the children's section of your library? You get all the interesting stuff without having to wade through whose grandmother was born on what day.
14. I have yet to step into Target in the year 2014.
15. I'm embarrassed by how much this has lessened my monthly spending as compared to 2013.
16. I could write this list forever, but I need to go not clean my house.
17. Hope all is well with you! What's on your list?